Interviews & Speaking
I am available to speak on panels and at conferences about social journalism,audience development, mixed race identity, feminism, and more.
- Podcasting 101 workshop. February 2017, The Lemon Bowl, D.C.
- "Making a side hustle work for your journalism career." November 2016. Poynter Institute.
- “Early-Career Tips from our MJ Bear Fellows.” September 2016. Online News Association conference.
- Presentation on social media and journalism for high school journalists. July, 2016. Pulitzer Prize 100 Campfire
- “Young and Hip in a Digital News World.” April 2016, Women in Media Conference, Columbia Journalism School
- Panel discussion on social journalism. February 2016, British Embassy Communications Conference
- “The Born Identity: Race & Identity in the Multiracial Community,” Panel discussion, January 2015. Districtly Speaking.